Why I Use & Recommend BlueHost
BlueHost is the #1 recommended web host provider by WordPress.org. I highly recommend BlueHost for their Shared Hosting options for WordPress.
- Bluehost offers:
- Complete hosting solutions starting at $3.95 a month
- FREE Domain
- FREE Site Builders
- 1-Click WordPress Install
- 24/7 Support
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee
- Training video’s and articles
- I suggest the or prime shared hosting plans for most WordPress Websites & Blogs just starting out
Is Your Domain Name Available?
- Type your desired domain name into the form below and click “check availability”
If your domain name is available below are easy to follow instructions to register your domain and sign up for a hosting account. Instructions to install WordPress from your cPanel is also shown below. If you have trouble, please contact us and we will install and set up WordPress for free!
- After you enter your account information, scroll down the page to choose your hosting package
- Take advantage of the low prices and sign up for a long-term hosting account. I use the Plus package and the 36-month plan
- I don't use the options for Domain Privacy Protection, Site Back-Up Pro or Site-Lock Security. I use WordPress for website design and there are plug-ins (Jetpack has everything I need for just $9.00 per month) to get the same protection. If you're going to design and maintain your website without WordPress then the Site Back-Up Pro and Site-Lock Security are good options.
- Choose your username and password. Write this information down and store it in a safe place. Very important!
- If you want DQ's WebDesign to design and manage your website, this is where you send us an email and tell us your signed up thru BlueHost and we will be in touch with options, terms, and payment information
- If you're managing your site yourself you are set and ready to go. Congratulations on taking the 1st step in your web presence.
Need help installing WordPress thru your cPanel? Follow the instruction below.
Log in to your hosting account
2. Go to your C-Panel
Click on WordPress Installer